June 13, 2012

Dinner...Solved!

Welcome to my new blog:  Dinner...Solved!  I love to cook and I want to share my meal planning, recipes and love of cooking with you!  I hear so many people complain that they don't know what they are going to make for dinner and I never worry about that.  I make an effort to plan all of my meals out at the beginning of the week, organize my grocery list and it takes no time at all.  

 Did you know that I can be in and out of the grocery store in under 15 minutes and get everything that I need for a whole week's worth of meals?  I'm hoping to share with you my tips along with some easy recipes to make meal planning super easy.  

I learned to cook because growing up the rule was, "Whoever cooks does not clean."  And I HATE doing dishes.  My mother rarely followed a recipe or measured and I have adopted the same culinary skills.  Everything that I know is self-taught and I've learned through trial and error.  It's best to start with easy recipes and meals to develop your skills.  Most of my weekday meals are on the table within 30 minutes.  Sunday dinners are made on Sunday for a reason!

It's so important to me to have family dinners every night.  Not enough people take the time out of their day to prepare dinner and eat together.  My goal is to help you learn to enjoy cooking and making dinner every night!

Happy Cooking!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment